|Location||5 Binnington Court, Kingston, ON, K7M 8N3, Canada|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2019|
|$||$30,000 - $40,000|
|Certifications||G Driver's Licence|
Job Description: Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be Responsible for reception and supporting all Controllership activities in Accounting/Finance/Administrative areas.
Including, but not limited to the following
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Keep track of inventory and work with supply vendors to ensure a well-stocked office.
- Occasionally travel off-site to deliver files and reports to various departments within the organization.
- Maintain files with confidentiality in an easily accessible format.
- Coordinate communication between various departments, schedule meetings, distribute reports and keep all parties informed of general business operations.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks.
- Organize and tidy common office space daily as required
- Support Controllership staff in administrative and accounting activities
- Support Board of Directors in administrative duties
- Other assigned duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalency required. Diploma in business administration preferred.
- Experience in basic bookkeeping and tracking of financial transactions.
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
Notes & Comments
Resume can be forwarded to email@example.com.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
Environmentall welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.