|Location||598 Cataraqui Woods Drive, Kingston, ON, K7P 1T8, Canada|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2018|
|Benefits||Full Benefits after 3 months|
|Education Level||High School|
Maintenance Technician would complete the following tasks:
- Oil changes and greasing of equipment
- Basic diagnostic work
- Pre Safety Inspections
- Making small repairs such as light welding, grinding, painting
- Maintain parts and supplies inventory (oil on hand etc.)
- Schedule and monitor larger repairs with service providers
- Secure parts where required
- Shuttle trucks
- Accurately document truck and trailer maintenance and maintain maintenance logs utilizing computerized maintenance tracking software
- Complete daily equipment check in and check out inspections
- Document and report any damage to company equipment
Working 4 - 10 hour days per week
- Must have at least 4 years of documented experience working on heavy trucks
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Must insist on and demonstrate the ability to complete quality repairs
- Ability to maintain safe work habits and keep work area clean
- Accurately document work performed in maintenance records
- Must have their own hand tools
- Must have a valid G license- AZ or greater preferred
- Willingness to obtain a class AZ license (training provided by the company)
- The successful candidate will be required to comply with Company policies and procedures as well as the provincial and municipal laws and regulations that govern our location.
- The successful candidate must also have a good understanding of the concepts around proper health and safety procedures as it relates to the position.
Notes & Comments
If you have the requirements stated above and feel this job would suit you very well... then we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume and current Driver's Abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613-634-1467 attention Christine Conboy.