|Location||417 Bagot Street, Kingston, ON, K7K 3C1, Canada|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2019|
|$||$55,000 - $65,000|
|Benefits||We offer competitive benefits, personal and professional development opportunities.|
Reporting to the Director, Resource Development (DRD), the RD Associate (IG) works closely with the Director and CEO to
Manage processes related to Individual giving, Direct Mail, Corporate and foundation giving, Events related to Individual giving and affinity groups, Donor and prospect research
Support the Leadership and Major Gifts program, Stewardship, as per donor and sponsor stewardship model, Affinity groups
Ensure accurate record keeping, timely reporting and support, maintenance of accurate data, analysis and recording of information, research, collection of information, and customized profiles and reports, timely solicitation and stewardship of donors
Other duties as may be assigned or may come up as part of organizational requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual with
- A minimum of three to five years’ recent experience in fundraising and customer service, in a fast paced complex office setting, ideally with a non-profit agency or small business.
- Experience managing employees and/or volunteers
- Specific planned giving and annual campaign experience is an asset
- Experience in developing and/or implementing fundraising plans
- Skilled with analysis and interpretation of data and numbers
- Experience developing long term relationships
- A positive attitude, results driven and an effective engaging communicator
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently or with direction
- High level of integrity and collaborative work style
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Knowledge and/or experience with United Way movement is an asset
Notes & Comments
A detailed job description is available here: https://www.unitedwaykfla.ca/about-us/career-opportunities/
All applications are due by 4:30 PM on February 11th, 2019 (or until filled).
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about how you can be a part of a professional, hard-working team that contributes to our community.
The United Way works with thousands of community volunteers. The role of the staff team, individually and collectively, is to support and manage volunteers, building long term relationships with partners, volunteers, donors and workplaces. Working in a small, flexible team, employees pitch in as required, based on the needs of the organization and with an agility that is inherent in the work we do.
We value exceptional customer service, teamwork, drive and initiative. Our staff are solution-focused, accountable and take responsibility, recognizing that change is a constant in this environment.
The United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply to join our team.
We thank all applicants, however, only those being interviewed will be contacted