|Location||598 Cataraqui Woods Drive, Kingston, ON, K7P 1T8, Canada|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2018|
|$||17.00 to start|
|Benefits||Full Benefits after 3 months|
|Education Credential||2 or 3 year College Diploma in Business/Accounting|
You will be responsible for full cycle bookkeeping duties including invoicing, accounts payable, reconciliations, collections and asset tracking.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Inventory – tracking and maintaining inventory database through Sage 50, year-end counting of inventory and adjustments
- Reconcile ODM orders to Sage 50 invoices
- Prepare bank, and accounts receivables reconciliations.
- Research past due invoices / credits from clients’ statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Journal entries
- Submit all invoices to client and follow up on receiving payments in a timely basis.
Working hours normally start at 8:30am with a typical end time of 5:00pm Monday-Wednesday-Friday, for a minimum of 24 hours in a week.
This position will expose the successful candidate to new accounting/delivery technology which will require significant training which is provided.
The successful incumbent will possess applicable knowledge pertaining to the following:
- Must be an expert in the use of Sage 50
- Must be an exceptional communicator and be able to communicate using email and verbally with our delivery staff, office team members, sales team and customers.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- An understanding of Transportation and Logistics considered an asset.
- Starting wage $17/hour and will increase based on performance
- The ideal candidate will be fully conversant with computerized accounting and have 3 + years of full cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience for a small to mid- size company.
- Two-Three years college diploma in a business/accounting.
- You must have strong communication skills and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Notes & Comments
If you are looking for tight knit, hard working coworkers who always go the extra mile for one another then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax it to 613-634-1467 attention Christine Conboy